The following workshops are available. Workshop content is flexible and can vary upon request or as it seems suitable.
Workshop A: CVT — an Overview.
- An 1 hr introductory presentation about CVT and how it applies to vocal use.
- Find out about the three overall principals, the four modes, soundcolor, and effects.
- $20 per person, minimum participants
Workshop B: CVT Workshop
- A 3 hour workshop presentation about CVT technique
- Learn about the three overall principals, anatomy of the vocal mechanism, the support system, the four modes, sound color, and effects. Workshop involves active participation, some singing. Workshop includes time for a Q&A session.
- Workshop fee: $60 per person
Workshop C: CVT workshop & masterclass session
- A 3 hour workshop presentation about CVT technique with Q&A session
- combined with a 2 hour masterclass session
- individual masterclass segments are limited and are only available to those who have signed up as masterclass participants
- Workshop fee: $90 per person, $20 extra fee for masterclass participants
Interested in hosting a workshop? Please download workshop details & guidelines here